Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Welcome To Some Like It hot

Flamin' Hot Cheetos (FHC) are hugely popular. It's not just a snack, it's a pop cultural phenomenon and in some respects a budding sub culture. FHC are primarily popular on the west coast and among Latinos and African Americans, but really anyone can enjoy them. The popularity of FHC really took off when a school banned them. I have been enjoying these videos for weeks and been pondering startign this blog. The first Boing Boing podcast put me over the edge adn made me realize that the Internet is ready for a niche blog about viral media concerning FHC.



This is my personal favorite hot Cheetos video, but there are many more. Everyday I hope to post a new video or fan song. once I run out the prophesy states that the world will end.

No comments: